What does the name Bibi mean?
Bibi is short for Bibiana who was a patron saint from the 4th century. She revived and replenished people who suffered from headaches, hangovers, and other illnesses. At Bibi we carry on her saintly mission and replenish and revive you after a night out.
BIBI SAVES YOU!
Where is Bibi from?
We are proudly headquartered in Austin, TX and all our products are 100% made in the USA!
What makes Bibi better than other recovery drinks?
There’s so many reasons, we’re gonna need to use bullet points :)
- We use clinically proven ingredients like DHM and activated charcoal.
- Unlike our competitors, we use NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SWEETENERS, OR COLORS.
- At just 2 oz. (59 ml), our detox drinks are the smallest on the market and discreetly fit into jacket pockets, clutches, and bags. Other brands are 4-8 ounces.
- Each bottle of Bibi contains 3-4 grams of active ingredients. Other brands hover at 1 gram. This means you’re paying for mostly water and sugar.
- Bibi is the only company in our industry that is founded and operated by a female.
Does Bibi support any social causes?
Yes! We donate 5% of net profits to award undergraduate scholarships at various colleges to encourage entrepreneurship. Contact your school for more information.
How do I contact you?
- Call us 24/7 at 512-270-0839
- For general questions, customer service, or help with orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For press inquries, email email@example.com
- For distributor partnerships, email your company name, territory, website, and portfolio products to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For sponsorships, email your event name, location, link to event, and number of attendees to email@example.com.
Do your products really work?
100% YES. At Bibi, we use science backed ingredients that are clinically proven to work. We consult with biochemists and scientific experts to develop our groundbreaking proprietary formulas. We are constantly testing and on the lookout for cutting edge ingredients because we are committed to making the best and most effective detox shots on the planet.
How do I know if it’ll work for me?
We offer a “Try before you buy” program that allows you to sample any product before committing to a full 12-pack. Go to our FREE SAMPLES page for details.
Is Bibi natural?
We use no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, and no added colors. We use a small amount of potassium sorbate as a preservative to maintain shelf life.
Is Bibi made in the U.S.A.?
Yes, 100% yes.
Are your products Non-GMO and all that jazz?
Yes, all our products are:
- Gluten Free
- Soy/Corn/Nut/Dairy Free
- BPA Free
Is your packaging sustainable?
We are working on using 100% recycled plastic bottles and carbon neutral packaging by 2023.
How many bottles come in a case?
What size is each bottle?
A mere 2 ounces.
Is Bibi small enough to travel with?
Each bottle is TSA compliant and fits easily into all pockets, hand bags, clutches, and backpacks.
How do I place an order?
Order directly through our website either as one-time purchase or save 30% by signing up for Auto Ship.
What is Auto Ship?
Auto Ship customers get a subscription which is delivered every 30/60/90 days. It’s completely customizable and you can change or cancel at anytime!
Can I try Bibi before ordering a 12-pack?
Yes, we offer free samples! Go to the FREE SAMPLE page and select the products of your choice. You will have to pay $5 shipping and handling per product. Once you decide you love Bibi, you can order worry free.
Are Bibi products available in stores?
Yes, our products are available in 26 states. Use our store locator to find a store near you.
Can I return my order?
For safety reasons we do not accept returns. To avoid the need for returns order a free sample first! If you are still not happy with your experience email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much is shipping?
We offer free priority shipping for all U.S. orders! For customers outside the U.S., additional shipping charges apply. These will be shown at checkout.
When will my order ship?
Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
When will my order arrive?
- U.S. orders: 1-3 business days
- Hawaii and Alaska: 3-5 business days
- International orders: 12-15 business days
How do I track my order?
When your order ships, you will recieve shipping confirmation email with tracking link. Please note your tracking link works up until it arrives in your country. After that, your country’s postal system takes over and often the link will only be updated once the order is delivered. If it has been longer than the expected time, please contact your local post office. Your order may be on hold for pickup there. If you experience issues, we are here to help. Email email@example.com.
What if my order doesn't arrive?
We got you. Email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you ship to my country?
We ship to most countries! International customers are responsible for customs fees. Customs fees are charged by your country, not Bibi. So please don't be mad at us if you get charged :)